1. All guests must be signed in by a member
2. A member may sign in no more than two (2) guests at a time
3. Members are responsible for the actions of their guests
4. Must be 21 years of age to purchase alcohol
5. Must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
6. No one under the age of 21 is allowed behind the bar
7. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to be seated at the bar
8. Must be at least 18 years of age to gamble
9. Parents and/or guardians shall keep their children under control at all times
10. Intoxication, fighting, destruction of club property or other patron’s property, acts of disrespect against the club or club employees, excessive profanity, etc. will not be permitted
11. “Flagging” Patrons is at the bartender’s discretion
12. Anyone caught cheating at gambling will be expelled from the club
13. No gambling on credit
14. No animals allowed in the club house, except for certified service dogs.
15. Club house hours of operation are as follows:
Mondays- Closed (See Calendar for exceptions)
Tuesdays-Thursdays- Open from 9 am until at least 10pm
Fridays & Saturdays- Open from 9 am until at least Midnight
Sundays- Open from 9 am until at least 10pm
*inclement weather, power outages, illness, holidays, etc. may cause the hours to change
*during any day of operation last call is 2:00 AM all patrons must exit clubhouse by 3:00 AM.
1. A contract must be signed by a member when being rented.
2. Rental price is set by the Board and a security deposit is required.
3. The member renting the pavilion must be present at the event.
4. Contact the Steward(s) for rental information (availability, etc.) and contracts.
5. Rifle range will be closed for during all rentals, unless exception is made by renting member.
6. Guests of the renting member shall remain at the pavilion, parking and its immediate area, this rental does not extend to other club areas or uses of the grounds without prior permission from the board or stewards.
7. Renting member is responsible for the liability of their guests and for any damages to the club by any guests during the rental.
Roads and Fields committee: We are not trying to deter general members from utilizing the equipment purchased by the club by any means. We are however setting a general guide line for the operation and use of the equipment. Any member interested in operating equipment, such as the tractor may be subject to a short overview of experience of the equipment. This overview can be completed by any member of the equipment committee, members of the “Wednesday Crew”, or any officer of the club. This is for the safety of our members.
Cushion Peak Pond Rules 2019 Revised 2019
1. Everyone fishing MUST be a member or spouse, child or grandchild of a member.
- Children and grandchildren of a member of age not eligible for membership; Must fish the Adult rodeo if age 16 and older.
- All trout caught will count against the members badge; except the day of the rodeo.
- New members MUST have 12 hours of service completed before receiving fishing privileges.
2.Adult members MUST have a valid PA Fishing License with Trout Stamp and a Cushion Peak Fishing Badge; and displayed at all times when fishing. Cost is $25 for first badge; additional badges are $20; each badge allows you 10 trout.
3. Anyone 16 years old and older MUST have a valid PA Fishing License with Trout Stamp.
4. Daily 3 fish limit any species per PA regulation.
5. No live minnows allowed.
6. If any Koi are caught, please return them as gently as possible.
7. No swimming, Ice skating, Ice fishing, Bow fishing, or snagging.
8. No importing fish from other waters.
9. Special Need Individual regardless of age may fish under a Member with License and Badge. Trout caught will be recorded under Members Badge.
Special Catch & Release Trout Season
In effect from January 1st to April 21 2019 and October 1st to December 31st 2019.
Artificial Lures with barb less hooks only.
If you fish with barbed hooks or bait you MUST keep all trout.
1. Please do not release any trout that are deeply hooked and bleeding, or hurt in any way as these fish will probably not survive.
2. The ideal way to release a trout is not to touch or handle it as little as possible. If you handle the fish it will lose it’s protective coating of slime. Instead play the trout while carefully bringing it to the shore. Then with the trout still in the water remove the hook with a forceps or long-nose pliers.
Pond Closes Sunday March 17th at 6PM
Opening Day of Trout Pond Opens Saturday March 30st 8AM
Pond Closes Sunday April 21rd 6PM
Return Registration Kids Rodeo By Sunday April 28th
Kids Rodeo Saturday May 4th 9AM to 1:30PM
Adult Rodeo May 4th 3PM to 6PM
Pond closes after Adult Rodeo and reopens Sunday at sunrise.
Please see Bartender for tickets
Annual Rodeo Fund Raiser Tickets ( only 850 sold ) $10.00 each
Fishing Rod Tickets ( only 450 sold ) $2.50 each
A drawing will be held for both tickets1:30 PM on the day of the rodeo. This makes the rodeo possible, This is your Club keep it clean. If you see someone doing something wrong, please get all the information possible and report it to the Clubhouse
Thank You – Pond Committee
1. The range is closed every Wednesday till at least noon.
2. No alcohol on range.
3. Must post your membership card.
4. Must wear eye and ear protection.
5. No firing of weapons is permitted beyond the firing line in front of the benches.
6. No shotguns with shot shells are to be fired on the range, only slugs or sabots.
7. Only rim fire guns to be used to shoot at the spinner targets.
8. No glass bottles or cans to be used as targets.
9. Please remove your targets and staples from backstops.
10. Do not staple your targets to the cross-members, it cost the club money every time we have to replace the wood.
11. Pick up your brass when you are done shooting.
12. There is an area identified as a patterning range for shotguns in the upper parking lot (for shot shells only).
13. There is an area identified for use for clay bird shooting in the upper parking lot (for shot shells only).
14. No explosive type targets shall be used on Cushion Peak Property